The event was hosted like a game of musical chairs. Every speaker had 10 minutes to give a brief talk about their professional experiences and then answer questions from our brothers. After the 10 minutes were up, the brothers would switch tables to speak with a new professional.
|Brothers listen intently to speaker Trevor Abbott.|
- Mark Freid, creator of Think Creative Inc.,Orlando, Florida
- Trevor Abbott, co-founder of SpinChill, Gainesville, Florida
|Trevor Abbott and Blair Smith pose for a photo.|
- Brett Lackey, Geographic Information Systems, Gainesville, Florida
|Brett Lackey hydrates between groups.|
- Dave Sullivan, Associate Director of Career and Leadership Programs at the University of Florida
|Dave Sullivan does his signature move.|
- Keith Herndon, Associate Director for Finance and Administration at the UF Emerging Pathogens Institute
- Jill Boylston Herndon, an associate professor for the UF College of Medicine
Our VP of Alumni, Jenna Radomsky, put on a fantastic event.
“This semester's event had an incredible turnout,” she said. “Our mentors were able to share their knowledge and experience with about 50 of our brothers and pledges—one of the largest turnouts we have had for this particular event.”
“I couldn't be happier with how successful this event was, and I look forward to seeing what future mentors share with our brotherhood,” Radomsky said.